Updated on 01.01.2020
Mindemo is an app based platform to connect the expert (Who are trainers, Speaker, NLP practitioners and others) with the learners(Users) online/offline, helping them in re-transformation of their inner self by using some linguistic techniques and pattern's in some areas of speciality like Interviews, group discussions, parenting, presentation skills, phobia cure and many more.
Our mission is to connect the youths and other categories of persons with our elite experts to help them to achieve their dreams. Our team has designed services to counsel our learners thinking patterns personally and professionally by shaping and transforming our learner's into professional output providers. You can say an instant and complete online/offline solution for soft skills, brain training, facing corporate life, and re-transforming lifestyle for being an effective output provider.
Mindemo believes that when you are using our services, you are entering into a legal agreement and agreeing to all of the terms.
By clicking login /sign up /register or any similar registering/ accessing or using our services you are entering into a legally binding agreement. You are said to be using our services if also you are using mindemo services on behalf of a company or a firm or any other organisation.
2.1 Service Eligibility
A) You can only use our Mindemo app services if you are a registered user.
B) You cannot use our services if you are being restricted by Mindemo.
C) You will have only one account registered in Mindemo app with real name and contact details. You are providing correct information about with Mindemo.
2.2 Your membership.
- Your membership in Mindemo is a lifetime membership and it is registered for free.
- You will not share your account with anyone else.
- You will keep your password strong, secret (using alphabets, numbers, special characters and etc.)
- For Mindemo, as between you and others, your account belongs to you.
- You must follow the law, terms and conditions and other rules including the do’s and don'ts as mentioned.
- You are responsible for anything that happens to your account unless you close it or report as misused.
- Mindemo reserves the rights of the designs, ideas, concepts, contents of App. You as a member will not share/copy/paste those ideas, designs and concepts in any commercial or personal purpose which may generate a different revenue.
1) You will honour your payment obligation and you are comfortable with us storing your personal information.
2) The fees and taxes as applicable shall be added to the prices.
3) There is no guarantee of any refunds.
4) If you take our premium services which is based on the professional fees you agree to pay the applicable fees and taxes.
5) Failure to pay any fees may result in the termination of your subscription with mindemo.
6) Taxes are calculated on the bill as per the GST norms.
2.4 Notices and Service messages
Users are comfortable with using our website(www.mindemo.in) mobile apps, email and SMS services to provide them important notices. This agreement also applies to the messaging services as well. You also agree to share certain additional information with us. If the contact details provided by you is incorrect or isn't up to date you may miss out on notices and updates with regards to notices and messages on services, you also agree on the following:
1) A notice banner on the service, once you login.
2) To registered mobile number or email address.
3) Through all the other means including phone call, messages. You also agree to keep your contact details updated and other details.
4) Mindemo is strict with your information and content.
2.5 Messages and Sharing.
- When you share information with Mindemo others can see, copy and use that information.
- Mindemo takes pleasure to share the feedback given by you on its website, app, which may be seen by other members or visitors.
- We have made settings available where we will honour the choice you make about who can see content or information.
3. Rights and limits.
Your commitment with Mindemo
The user of Mindemo owns all of the content feedback and personal information that you provide to mindemo, but you also grant us a non-exclusive licence to it. Between you and mindemo, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the services and you are only granting mindemo the following non-exclusive licence.
Services and availability
2) We may suspend or add any of our services.
3) Mindemo may modify prices in its own direction to the extent allowed under law, this changes shall be intimated to its users through notices via emails, phone SMS services etc.
4) Mindemo does not store any of your data and hence declares itself not being a storage service.
5) Mindemo requests users to kindly update the required information as and when required by mindemo or its experts.
The following explains the limit of liabilities Mindemo may have to you.
a) To the extent permitted under law mindemo shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect incidental special consequential or punitive damages or any loss of data opportunities reputation profits or revenues related to the services such shall be entertained unless mindemo has entered into a separate written argument that subsides this agreement.
b) Mindemo is not liable for any offensive or defamatory statements downtime or loss use or changes to your information or content.
4.1 Limit of liability and disclaimer
No warranty to the extent allowed under law. Mindemo :-
A) Disclaims that all the disclaimer terms and conditions made during the usage are implied warranties and representation.
B) Does not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors.
C) Provide the services on basis of its availability this includes the content and information.
D) Declare that some laws do not allow certain disclaimers therefore some or all of this disclaimers may not apply to you.
Termination of the Agreement
This Agreement may be terminated,
* The Experts may voluntarily terminate this agreement if he/she no longer wishes to partner mindemo and participate in any engagement as a learner, by sending an email to email@example.com with at least 30 days’ prior information and upon completion of all pending sessions with the learner.
* Upon termination of the Agreement, the learners and experts agree that he or she will have no claims whatsoever against Mindemo
Notices and Points of Contact
For mindemo the following email ID ‘firstname.lastname@example.org shall serve as the points of contact for administration and assistance and to receive all notices under this Agreement.
All Subject to Cuttack Jurisdiction only.